Friday, January 22, 2016

Tests

     Hi there, today I will be talking about tests! I like tests they give you a chance to show that you do pay attention and that you do the work. Tests aren't hard if your prepared. If your not prepared than tests will be much harder and it can greatly affect your grade. Here's a great study source for core subjects!
 
   Today in class we took our first ever Mid Terms! I can remember staying up so ;ate just to study for the test and it turns out the test was very easy for me! The questions were hard but I knew exactly what to do. I remember being so scared and nervous and I remember trying to concentrate but I remember being finished 20 minutes before the first part was over and 10 minutes before the second part was over, and yes I did double check my answers.
 
     Some tips I wanted to share when taking a test are, 1)Don't talk when you get into High School and Middle School even some Elementary Schools talking gets you and automatic 0 or F. 2) Don't chew gum, you may think it helps you but it can really affect someone who is trying to concentrate and they could loose focus and get a bad grade. 3)Study for at least 30 minutes a night the week of the test. 4)Try your hardest to revise and check your answers just to make sure you didn't miss anything. Those were my tips and some of my thoughts on Test taking. I hope this helped you and I hope you understand more about how I feel about tests. That's it for now and remember to, Act Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment